Saturday 25th September 2021 12pm - 7pm
The Bandstand, Palmerston Park, Southampton, SO14 1LL
Proudly brought to you in association with Unite The Union
Our First Event Will Feature
1. A huge array of community and charity stalls offering advice and promoting the services that they offer within your community.
2. An array of beautiful traders who are purely independent and sell handmade goods at low prices. We do not allow commercial entities at our event whatsoever.
3. A huge range of FREE live entertainment from local acts varying in genres & styles, so there is always something for everyone, & all of our sound levels are kept at a reasonable level for all.
4. A range of workshops, activities and much more where you can learn all about the issues the LGBTQ+ community face. All for FREE.
5. A FREE quiet zone with ear defenders for people who just want to escape the crowds etc.
6. A burger van serving up everything from burgers to hotdogs and more besides. All at low prices.
7. A full-on Vegan cafe on site serving up a delicious array of Vegan food, trust us we are not all Vegan on the committee, but we have tasted their food and it's amazing!
8. An arts and craft tent to let your creative side out, and all for FREE. This is aimed at adults and kids alike.
9. A FREE bouncy castle for kids up to the age of 10 years old.
10. A FREE designated area for you to have a picnic and chill out listening to the live acts etc.
11. A surf simulator for you to test your surfing skills in a field, just what everyone wants.
12. A Bouncy castle for ADULTS, yes that is right, as adults, we always want a go, so who are we to deprive you!
All of this and much more with Over 90% of our activities FREE to all or at very little cost!
Please take a look at our event programme by clicking here, this will provide you with full details of our schedule of entertainment for the day.
You can also take a look at our site plan and the list of our 2021 stallholders, as well as the rest of the facilities that will be on-site, by clicking here.
For directions to the event please click here
For the event F.A.Q, please click here
For the Facebook event page, please click here, we hope to see you there!
Help us spread the word and please share share our poster, click here to download. (PDF). Thank you.
PLEASE NOTE: all activities and services are subject to change at short notice for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will endeavour to notify you via our website and event pages on Facebook where this happens.