Stall Holder Terms & Conditions Of Booking
Please print a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
If your stall is approved you will be entering into a contract with us at People's Pride Southampton and the following conditions will apply to you and your stall whilst you are with us on site.
A receipt will be sent to the email listed once we have received your payment etc.
Please make sure when you come on-site that you have a copy of your Public Liability Insurance, a copy of your Risk & Fire Assessment plus a Food Hygiene Certificate (if applicable).
This can be asked for at any point either by the Southampton City Council or any other authorized representative of People's Pride Southampton. If you do not have this you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
We would have asked for this in advance, if you have emailed this or uploaded to us, we can supply it on your behalf.
If you do not have a fire risk assessment please ask and we can email you a template to fill out.
For any other enquiries please call us on 07413 156 918 Monday – Sunday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm.
Event Address: Please check the confirmation email, as this will be included there.
Event Dates and Times: Please check the confirmation email, as this will be included there.
Selection of Stallholders
Stallholders will be selected upon their relevance and the variety of stalls.
Submission of the application form and associated material/s does not constitute acceptance of your application.
Acceptance is at our discretion.
You will be advised of the outcome of the application.
All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
We reserve the right to withdraw acceptance at our discretion.
(A refund and an explanation will be issued in the event of a withdrawal on our part).
Full payment for all the stalls you have applied for must be received within 14 days of your stall application being accepted by us where applicable. We will let you know payment terms when your stall is confirmed with us.
If you do not make payment where applicable within 14 days of the specified payment date, you will forfeit your space and it will be offered to someone else.
The acceptance email will explain how you can make payment for the stall application/s. In the event of any cancellations on our part, you will be offered a new date or offered a full refund.
If you need any help, please call us on 07413 156 918 Monday – Sunday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm.
General Trading Guidelines & Conditions
• Your application must describe the goods/services that you are going to offer.
• You must not offer second-hand electrical or toiletry goods or counterfeit goods.
• No amplified music is allowed on the stall. Bluetooth speakers at a reasonable level are acceptable for personal entertainment only.
• Stalls offering therapy or cosmetic services must provide copies of their qualifications. Qualifications must be displayed at the stall when offering services involving massaging or touching the hair or skin of attendees. A consent form must be signed by a parent or guardian for anyone younger than 18 years of age.
• If the stall does not comply with these standards they will either not be admitted to the event or asked to leave. No refund will be made for the stall booking fees.
• You agree that Peoples Pride Southampton & Blake Entertainments LTD takes no responsibility for attendee numbers on the event day or any perceived effect on trade.
• Peoples Pride Southampton & Blake Entertainments LTD takes no responsibility for adverse weather conditions or any perceived effect upon sales.
• All food stallholders must display their Food Hygiene Certificate at all times.
• We recommend you come early to avoid any last-minute rush and give yourself plenty of time to set up your stall.
• You can come onto the site as early as 07:00 am and at the direction of the Site Manager / Marshalls. If an indoor event, we will let you know the details in the confirmation email.
• No vehicle movement (except for Emergency Vehicles) will be allowed on-site between 11.30 am and 17:30 pm due to event and audience movement.
• Please allow sufficient time to park your vehicle.
Get Out Time
• Peoples Pride Southampton Event Stewards will advise you when it is safe to bring vehicles on-site for get-out following the conclusion of the event at 17:00 pm. If you wish to leave the event early you should bring a trolley.
• All vehicles must drive at a maximum speed of 5mph with hazard lights on at all times and at the sole discretion of the Site Manager.
Public Liability & Food Hygiene
• All stalls must be covered for Public Liability Insurance (Recommended £5,000,000).
• A copy of your Public Liability Insurance certificate and Food Hygiene Certificate (food stallholders only) must be with you at all times as it can be requested at any time by Southampton City Council or any other authorized member of People's Pride Southampton, failure to comply with this can lead to you being refused entry or asked to leave the site without a refund of stall fees being paid to you
Parking and Vehicles
• All vehicles must drive at a maximum speed of 5mph with hazard lights on whilst on site.
• Parking on-site may be an option, again this will be confirmed in the confirmation email.
• All electrical equipment must display current PAT testing compliance certification.
• You must use the appropriate cables and sockets.
• Cables must not create a trip hazard.
• The electrical installation must be protected by a residual current device (RCD).
• You should provide your own up-to-date dry powder fire extinguisher and fire blanket if appropriate, we will also have these on-site
• You are responsible for taking all waste away.
• Please return your pitch area in the condition you found it. Costs for the repair of any damage to land will be charged to the stallholder.
• You must ensure that one person is designated the ‘Responsible person’ for your stall.
• Our Event Stallholder Manager will liaise with the Responsible Person on the day.
• There will be a PA system for announcements at the event. You must listen and act upon hearing announcements where necessary or if requested by any senior Peoples Pride Southampton representative.